? ??????????????Icce Cream Summers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 768 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????My World (Abstract)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??0 Grabs Today. 476 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 31, 2010

New in my little/big world:)




I'm sorry I haven't written in a little while, but I have been super busy getting into trouble! It's hard work being a full-time boy! I now can talk in sentences, tell stories (even if most stupid big ppl only understand the main of what I am saying), I'm getting into lots of trouble, telling everyone "no NO", and much more. Learning lessons is hard...The other day I wanted to know why everyone said candles are hot. So curious me stuck my fat, chubby hand into the fire and learned instantly why. So for all the other babies out there reading my uninteresting blog, NEVER stick your hand in the fire! It hurts! lol Running is another of my improved skills. Sissy has to now TRY to keep up with me, but in my opinion I beat her most of the time:) (just don't tell her I said that, or she'll put me in time out! that's the only time when I'll sit still without fussing, and even I don't know why! haha) Veggie Tales is a favorite pastime:) I will start randomly singing the theme song for no apparent reason, just to have fun=P My pacifier is my permanent friend. Good look mommy trying to take that from me anytime soon! It's not going to happen! Mommy, my wonderful sissy, and I are all going to Florida in about a week! I am so excited to go visit some friends I made while they were up here, and also to visit a friend I have only talked to on the phone:) I'm not sure yet if I'll be good on the long plane ride though....most likely I'll decide it's funner to see how many ppl I can annoy on the plane;) well, I haven't ate since those cookies about 30 minutes ago, so I'm beginning to look like a starving corpse! Guess I better go now...thnx for reading!
~~LEVI~~

0 comments: